The importance of ledger account are as follows:
· Collection from debtors can be ascertained with the help of ledgers; likewise, amount paid to creditors can be also found out.
· It helps to ascertain the existing value assets in business.
· It is useful to provide the information about nominal accounts: like expense, loss, income as well as profit.
· It is the base for trial balance.
· The correctness of recording can be easily found out by preparing a trial balance.
· The financial position of the business can be easily found out.
Click on link for YouTube videos CHAPTERS OF CLASS 11
ACCOUNTING EQUATION http://tiny.cc/c89jkz
BASIC JOURNAL ENTRIES IN NEPALI http://tiny.cc/uaakkz
BASIC JOURNAL ENTRIES http://tiny.cc/8aakkz
JOURNAL ENTRY AND LEDGER http://tiny.cc/caakkz
SUBSIDIARY BOOK http://tiny.cc/399jkz
CASH BOOK http://tiny.cc/889jkz
TRIAL BALANCE & ADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE http://tiny.cc/c59jkz
BANK RECONCILIATION STATEMENT (BRS) http://tiny.cc/q59jkz
FINAL ACCOUNT: CLASS 11 http://tiny.cc/y89jkz
ADJUSTMENT IN FINAL ACCOUNT http://tiny.cc/keakkz
CAPITAL AND REVENUE http://tiny.cc/peakkz
SINGLE ENTRY SYSTEM http://tiny.cc/n19jkz
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (NON-TRADING CONCERN http://tiny.cc/j09jkz
GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING http://tiny.cc/hcakkz
GOSWARA VOUCHER (JOURNAL VOUCHER) http://tiny.cc/hcakkz
Thank for investing your time.
Please comment on article..
You can help me by sharing this article at your social media platform.
Jay Google, Jay YouTube, Jay Social Media
जय गूगल, जय युट्युब, जय सोशल मीडिया